Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Raleigh Twenty Supercycle Cousin


Apparently Raleigh also built a Twenty for Supercyle Brand, exactly the same frame, and,"TWENTY" decal as a Raleigh Twenty, but branded,"Supercycle" on the seat post.

I found of of these cousins while riding down queen west.

heres one for sale on Craigslist Toronto, ($200.00 is a little steep though to do a modification to this beautiful bicycle.) ** update, "tomtom" this beautiful bikes previous owner advised me that this bike has sold. I hope to run into it one day on the street.

P.S. If you happen to be the new owner of this bike, and have interesting adventure stories to share. please do.


cheers

2 comments:

Adam said...

I'm glad I found this blog! Today I happened to receive this "supercycle" cousin Twenty from my Grandad. It is one mean ride, with all original parts. I cleaned. waxed, polished all day, and am happy with the ride. I plan to get new rims and rubber for it, and when it's ready, i'll post some pics.

Kingoveraces said...

Ha, I also received a beautiful Supercycle Twenty this past weekend from my grandpa in Strathroy, ON if you know the location , and it was passed to him from his dad. So its a family heirloom :). It needs a lot of work as well because it has been sitting in a old farm shed for some time, but it should be fun to clean up. I cant wait to cruise on this baby.